Monday, April 29, 2013

St Pete -- JP's first trip to the beach!

On April 15th Davis and Jayce got to go on a work trip with me to St Petersburg, FL!  We had a great time and really enjoyed our little get away.  I will admit I was a bit worried about taking Jayce on a airplane but I also did NOT like the idea of leaving my boys for a whole week, so they decided to tag along and I am so glad they did!  Jayce did absolutely amazing on the plane, he never once got fussy and actually seemed to enjoy the flight.  He was also exceptionally good the entire trip, not that he isn't always but I expected the worse being out of his eliment and was very surprised to see how well he did!  Jayce still thinks hes on vacation as bedtime has gotten later and he sleeps in unless I wake his lazy self up!
 
 
Lazy bones stretched out on the hotel bed....he slept in with daddy everyday :)

 
Mr Parker's first time in the sand :) He wasn't too excited but it was bedtime!  He did love eating on the patio outside though!

 
We got to have dinner with Martie, my old MK supervisor, at Frenchies on the beach.  It was so nice out and we really enjoyed ourselves!  Martie I think even got a hint of baby fever :)



 
 
Two nights we took Jayce for a stroller ride along the bridges behind the hotel!  He really loved this wish we could walk him at night near our house....but we like in the boondocks!
 

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures; I might have had a slight case of baby fever. Luckily, it was just a 48hr bug! :-) I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete