Wednesday, April 3, 2013

First oatmeal feeding with a spoon!!

 
On Sunday we tried Jayces first feeding with a spoon of rice cereal and he HATED it :( He wanted nothing to do with it, spit it out and cried when I tried giving him more!  I wasn't sure if he just didn't like the idea of a spoon or the taste so I gave him a little bite of sweet potatoes mom made and he loved it!  So I went to the store in search for something with some flavor instead of just plain yucky rice cereal...I tried it myself and it is GROSS!! I found that Gerber makes a banana flavored oatmeal so I figured we would give it a try AND the picture explain his reaction! He loves it :) still learning the eating off a spoon technique but at least he will actually eat this stuff!!  Sweet potatoes are next on the agenda once he gets used to being spoon fed, I can't wait to start making baby food!

 
Monday it was really nice outside!  My mom and dad were doing some yard work while watching Jayce so they decided to take him for a ride in the side by side!  He is hooked in with a seatbelt so no worries :)  Jayce really seemed to enjoy this...I have a feeling PaPa will be taking him on many rides in this when he gets bigger!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment