Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Time Flies!

 
WOW it is crazy to think my little Peanut is almost 12 weeks old! I am way behind on updating this so be prepared for A LOT!!

On November 28th we had our weekly checkup with Dr Reidley and everything was perfect with our baby boy! I was getting a bit tired of being fat and pregnant so we decided to go ahead and schedule to be induced on December 7th, my due date was the 9th.

Much to our surprise that night mommys water broke!! Davis and I were woken by Wilson, our dog, going crazy barking for no apparent reason. Davis got up to let him out and he refused to step outside and just continued to bark. Minutes later I got out of the bed, thinking I had to use the restroom and well we will leave the details out! I am positive Wilson knew his brother was ready to make his debute and warned us before my water broke, crazy how dogs can sense these things!

So on November 29, 2012 we picked up my mom and headed to Methodist Germantown at 3AM to meet our little miracle! I was not having any contractions or pain just the constant thought that I was peeing on myself, not fun!

We got into a room around 4:30AM and Aunt Sam was the first to arrive! Around 6 Dr Reidley arrived and i was about 5 cm dialated so she sped the process up. At this point I really started feeling the contractions and more family and friends arrived. Around 7:45AM I decided that I was ready for my epidural. The epidural took about 20 minutes and was not the easiest thing considering contractions were 2-3 minutes apart and rather strong but Davis helped me through it!

Around 10AM I was 5-6 cm dialated. At 12:30 the nurse said I was ready and we would start pushing in 30 minutes, honestly the adrenaline from hearing this made me have a melt down! So many emotions knowing I was about to meet this miracle after carrying him for 9 months! At 1PM we started pushing and at 1:16 Jayce Parker McCracken was brought into the world :) He couldn't have been more handsome!




 
Jayce Parker McCracken
7lbs 13oz   20 3/4" long
Head full of dark brown hair!
 


Smiling with daddy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment