Monday, February 25, 2013

Jayce is 12 weeks :)

It's so crazy to think Jayce will be 3 months old at the end of this month!  He is getting so big so fast, I just want him to slow down for minute.  I sure hope he still lets me hold him when he gets bigger!
 
 
 
Jayce's has started to learn to mimic facial expressions.  Daddy has decide to teach him to pick his nose...he will actually do it to!  So we were playing one night sticking out our tongues and smiling as Jayce made the expressions back at us.  Then daddy started showing him how to pick his nose so I told him no to stop...this is the face I got for telling daddy NO!!! 
 
 
Lately we have been doing a lot of running around.  I feel like life is consumed with cleaning, cooking and keeping up with daily chores.  So I decided this weekend I was going to stop doing EVERYTHING and spend lots of much needed time loving on my baby boy!  The only productive thing we did this weekend was put in a "new to us" couch that Davis' parents gave us!  It is so BIG and comfy, perfect for our little family to all stretch out on!  Wilson even has a spot :)  I took lots of pictures of Jayce this weekend so here are some of our lazy time together!
 

 
He looks guilty of something :)
 Such a happy boy!

 
My little Grizzlies fan 
He is becoming a pro at rolling over!  Have to watch him he almost rolled off the couch!!
 

My Chunky Monkey :) 
Mohawk and new jammies, thanks NaNa (my mom)!

1 comment:

  1. He is hilarious; he definitely favors you - especially with some of those expressions!! :-)

    ReplyDelete