Friday, June 15, 2012

July Checkup :)

Yesterday we finally got to go get a checkup on peanut!! I must admit waiting a whole month was a bit worrisome...

So far since my first appointment I've only gained 7lbs, it seems like so much more :/ We were initially just going to listen to the heartbeat but the doctor couldn't find it, I have to admit this freaked me out a little!

So into the ultrasound room we went and peanut was doing just fine!! We could actually see a baby forming this time :)) the sight was indescribable! My little miracle now has eyes and seemed to be looking right at us!! We could also see its little leg moving a bit and the heart fluttered away! This time the heartbeat was 158!

We set the date for our in depth ultrasound to find out the gender :) it will be on July 12th, my sisters birthday!! As for now the plan is to keep it a secret, we will have a gender revealing party on 7/15 for family and close friends where Davis and I will find out with everyone else!!! I can't wait ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment