Wednesday, June 27, 2012

16 weeks Prego!

My baby pump has definitely started to show! I feel like I've gained 100 pounds and my clothes seem tighter everyday... This part I must admit isn't exciting! However, I used it as an excuse to go shopping :))

The waiting for our gender revealing party seems to be taking forever! In the meantime we have remodeled the kitchen and been getting some things done around the house to prepare for peanuts arrival!

Between the home remodeling and coaching softball I've been really busy throughout the second trimester which was a nice change from wanting to sleep the whole first trimester!

Tomorrow Davis and I are going to the Lady Antebellum concert and I must say I'm pretty stoked! We've been waiting since February :) two weeks from tomorrow and we have our next appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment