Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter 2014 Cont...

On Easter weekend we had a lot of playtime with Jayce's buddy Ryder and got to spend some time with my grandmother!  We even setup the pool for some water fun and let the boys roam in their diapers!  They really enjoyed the nice weather and being "side-side" as Jayce says.



 


 
We also went to a friends glow in the dark egg hunt, this was a really neat idea and Jayce had fun playing with all the kids!
 
 
The best we could get, family Easter photo!  Jayce was too consumed with his sucker!
 

 
Enjoying candy, I loved his outfit! There was no getting a good picture of it though!
 
 
Easter morning! Yes I am aware my child is spoiled, oh well! On my behalf I did think Easter was at the beginning of the month and started buying in March!!

 
Enjoying Easter dinner NaNa made us!

 
Fruit snacks were his favorite part of his basket from my parents! "NummyNummyNummy"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment